Miles' Nightmare Pillow is the 5th episode of The Clever and the Other One.
Plot synopsis Edit
Jay finds it all but impossible to gain a good night's sleep when Miles begins to have night terrors.
Notes & trivia Edit
- Jay states that he does not have a sister, despite mentioning her himself in Miles Runs Away Part One.
- This episode has been cited as the best of the entire series by the show's creators.
- This is the third episode not to feature any female characters. The others were Miles Is Ill and Miles Runs Away Part One.
- Despite being credited as such, this is the only episode in which Jay served as a make-up artist (for the scene in which Miles' face is bleeding as he is attacked by the pillow monster).
- The blood on Miles' face towards the end was actually ketchup.
- It is unknown how Miles managed to record the events of one of his dreams.
- The original raw footage for this episode (along with that for Jay's Book of Spells) no longer exists.
- The beginning scene was filmed a whole day prior to the remainder of the episode.
- This is the final episode to feature Miles' bedroom (although the set would be used as a prison cell for Drug-Taking).
- This episode was re-mastered, along with the rest of the series, for its 2018 Blu-Ray release. Changes specific to Miles' Nightmare Pillow include adding a tint to the dream sequences and cutting Miles' speech at the end.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.